Yansamin Shrine location and walkthrough in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Yansamin Shrine is a shrine within The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom‘s East Necluda sky region.
Our guide will help you find the Yansamin Shrine location and walk through the “Proving Grounds: Low Gravity” trial to collect the breast and Light of blessing. This sanctuary comes with the added challenge of even reaching it – it’s on a high Sky Island that is difficult to get to. At the very least, you’ll need the Zora armor to reach it, as the first step is to swim up a waterfall, and you’ll want to bring some energizing meals and elixirs to aid in all the paragliding you’ll be doing.
When you’re done, our shrine locations page or interactive Hyrule map can lead you to something else.
Yansamin Shrine location
Yansamin Shrine is found in the East Necluda Sky region. The exact location is (2349, -1782, 1475)but your first challenge is even getting there.
Your first stop is a small island with a waterfall floating above the water Peak of awakening due west of the Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower. You’ll want to use the Zora armor (at least the chest piece) to swim up the waterfall. The problem is that the waterfall doesn’t reach the surface, and there’s nowhere near to slide into it.
You have options, but they all come with some conditions.
- By Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower (where it’s cold, so you have the Snowquill Armor or a spicy meal), launch yourself into the air and start paragliding at the top of your flight. If you use Tulin’s Gust ability six or seven times, you’ll reach the waterfall after about two and a half stamina rings – so bring some energizing elixirs with you. When you get close, change into the Zora Armor and touch the waterfall to swim towards it.
- From Josiu Shrine, head to the piston launcher nearby and fire yourself in an east-southeast direction. Use a similar approach to Tulin and paragliding, and you’ll reach the waterfall after four gusts of wind and two endurance rings.
- From Kumamayn Shrine you can build a Yiga Fanplane, launch it and fly straight north. It takes about seven full energy wells for the wing breaks, and then you need less than one endurance ring to paraglide the rest of the way to the waterfall.
- If you hang out at the top of the Peak of awakening, you are close to the waterfall, but it will be high above you. Stand there long enough and a chunk of rock will fall off (near) the waterfall island. But before you jump on it, know that you To remind you don’t get power rather high enough. A quick and easy (well, easy) way to tackle the last stretch of the climb is through Merge a Zonai missile to a shield. When your recall runs out, hold out your shield with ZL to activate the missile and then paraglide into the waterfall.
- From the top of the Peak of Awakening, you can also get high enough with a hot air balloon powered by a flamethrower (or three) and about seven energy sources. Especially if you give it a rocket-assisted launch.
The route of Josiu Shrine is probably the simplest and easiest on your stamina meter.
However you get there, when you reach the waterfall island, take care of the Construct on the other side. (While you’re here, there’s a treasure chest in the pond – use Ultrahand to take it out and open it for an old map that leads to a Sea breeze shield in the Depths.) The Construct stood on a Zonai platform with a few missiles. Place it on the platform facing up and activate it.
When the platform comes to a stop, look southwest. Paraglide to the high island in front of you. You’re aiming for landing at the very bottom (your rocket ride probably took you way higher than you needed to).
When you land, touch the glowing sign to activate the fan towers on the island. Start with the one on the right and work your way around the island counterclockwise.
After the fourth tower you are at the top of the island. Land there and go to the middle to find a hole down.
Jump into the hole and press R to get into a parachuting position. The fan on the bottom will cause Link to fall slowly to barely fall. Use slow speed to maneuver around, then hold R to dive through the series of laser grids.
At the bottom you will find a healing pool of water, a Zonai device dispenser and Yansamin Shrine.
Yansamin Shrine Walkthrough
Yansamin Shrine is a Proving Grounds challenge, so it takes away all of your gear and armor and tasks you with defeating a handful of Constructs using exactly what you can find or clear out. And this time you have little gravity.
1. Grab the long stick, wooden stickAnd old wooden shield on your left as you enter.
2. Start on the left and climb up the platforms to take out your first Construct.
3. Merge a rocket ship to your shield and use it to climb to the top of the arena.
4. From there, work your way back down and through the remaining structures.
5. When they are all defeated, go through the exit. Open the chest for one large zonaite and then gather Light of blessing.