Susub Shrine location and walkthrough in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Susub Shrine is inside The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom‘s West Necluda Region.
Our guide will help you find the Susub Shrine location to find the reward and the Light of blessing. The Susub Shrine itself is quite well hidden in the Deya village ruins, in a cave accessible through a well. There is no puzzle in the Susub Shrine; finding it is the challenge itself.
When you’re done, our shrine locations page or interactive Hyrule map can lead you to something else.
Susub Shrine location
The Susub Shrine can be found in Hyrules West Necluda region at the coordinates of (0348, -2050, -0026). But when you go to that location, you don’t see the shrine itself. That’s because the Susub Shrine is hidden in a cave accessible through a well – the Deya Village ruins West Well. You’ll find it right at the coordinates of (0320, -1925, 0011). It is right on one of the islands of Deya lakemarked below with a star.
Susub Shrine Shrine walkthrough
There is no challenge within the Susub Shrine; instead, it’s the journey to the sanctuary that serves as the puzzle.
1. Go to the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower. If you’ve already unlocked it, this will be a breeze. Otherwise, follow our guide to do that first.
2. Launch yourself into the air and head North West. You aim Deya lake and the Deya village ruinsa series of islands on the North West corner of the lake. You will see a tall rock structure that you can use as a landmark. The rock structure is terribly close to the gorge, which you will surely see during your trip. You don’t have to slide very far, so dip a little before you start sliding.
3. The pit is right at the base of that large rock structure at the coordinates of (0320, -1925, 0011). The well is closed with stones, so you want to blow it open. We recommend a bomb arrow for precision.
4. Once it’s open, jump in.
5. You go southeast once you are in the cave of the pit. You may see one like like en route. There also is a Stone talus which you want to avoid if you are not looking for a fight.
6. You see the shrine glowing on a cliff. You can use Zora armor to go up the waterfall or climb the rocks to reach the shrine.
7. Enter the sanctuary to the magic staff and receive the Light of blessing.
Before you go, check out the rest of the area – there’s a lot bright flowering seeds And bomb flowers harvest.