Moshapin Shrine location and Lake Intenoch Cave walkthrough in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Moshapin Shrine is inside The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom‘s Eldin canyon region.
Our guide will help you find the Moshapin Shrine shrine, solve the puzzles and walk through the Lake Intenoch Cave quest and puzzle to collect the chests and Light of blessing.
When you’re done, our shrine locations page or interactive Hyrule map can lead you to something else.
Moshapin Shrine and Lake Intenoch cave site
The Moshapin Shrine can be found within the Eldin canyon region, just west of Lake Intenoch Cave. You’ll find it just past some relics that Hylians mull over. The exact coordinates are (2678, 1905, 0131).
Lake Intenoch Cave walkthrough and Moshapin Shrine solution
The Moshapin Shrine is hidden at the end of a maze of cave antechambers, all blocked by large rocks. You’ll have to break them down bit by bit and to be honest it’s quite tedious! But at the end you get a reward so stop complaining and just do it!!
1. Equip Flamebreaker Armor or use a heat resistant elixir and enter the Lake Intenoch Cave.
2. You will encounter an instant Horriblin hanging from the ceiling of the cave – take it out with arrows. Proceed to find a Blue Horriblin to slay.
3. In the first large cave room you will find boulders blocking doors to the north and east. Whether you use Hammers, Bombs, Zonai Time Bombs, or Vow of Yunobo, Sage of Fire to smash through the Northern Cluster to collect an Igneo Pebblit and a chest containing a mighty construction arc.
4. Turn right to find another group of rocks and another Igneo Pebblit. Defeat the monster and then break through to find more bricks blocking doors.
5. Break open the rocks on the left to reveal a lava lake antechamber containing a green shrine crystal and a Fire-like. Defeat the enemy and under it on the wall you will find a chest containing one steel Lizal shield.
6. Next to the chest you will find a Zonai fire hydrant. Pick up the device and use it Ultra convenient to place it next to the lava lake. Activate with a weapon and shoot water into the lava to create a rock platform.
7. Make some more bricks and attach them to become the base of a boat. Look for one to the right of the lake Zonai fan and attach it to the makeshift lava boat using Ultra convenient.
8. Once across the lake, get the crystal, walk up the cliff and activate the shrine platform.
9. Enter the shrine to find a chest containing one Mighty Zonaite shield. Activate the sigil to rally Light of blessing. (And if you feel like you’re breaking a ton more rock walls, head back across the lava lake to find even more antechambers of ore goodies.)