CHRISTMAS QUIZ! Can you remember what happened in sport this year? Test your knowledge with our bronze, silver and gold quizzes
Cheerful Christmas! The end of 2023 is approaching and it is time to look back on another unforgettable sporting year.
To celebrate the sporting year, we have created a bronze, silver and gold quiz that you can sink your teeth into on Christmas Day. To enjoy!
How much can you get?
1. Who beat Manchester City in the Champions League final to win the tournament and the Treble?
2. Which city organized a Formula 1 Grand Prix for the first time in November?
3. Who beat Novak Djokovic in the 2023 Wimbledon final in July?
Manchester City celebrates winning the Treble after a sensational 2022-2023 season
Cristiano Ronaldo became the highest-paid footballer in history after moving to Saudi Arabia
Finals MVP Nikola Jokic won his franchise its first-ever NBA championship in June of this year
4. Which England bowler surpassed 600 Test wickets during the 2023 Ashes series against Australia?
5. Which former NFL star bought a minority stake in Birmingham City this year?
Question 10: Who am I?
6. Which Saudi Arabian club signed Cristiano Ronaldo in January 2023, making him the highest-earning football star in history?
7. Nikola Jokic led which franchise to their first-ever NBA championship in June?
8. Who has agreed to return as captain of Team Europe after winning the 44th Ryder Cup in Italy?
9. Who became Sports Personality of the Year?
10. Look at the picture. I ensured that Red Bull did not win every Formula 1 race in 2023. Who am I?
1. Which Indian batsman reached his 50th ODI century at the Cricket World Cup, surpassing Sachin Tendulkar's record?
2. Who resigned as president of the RFEF after receiving extreme backlash for kissing Spanish star Jenni Hermoso during the 2023 Women's World Cup medal ceremony?
3. Who was the highest-earning boxer in 2023 according to Forbes?
4. Why was Gary Lineker forced to leave his duties as host of Match of the Day in March?
The 'kissgate' scandal during the Women's World Cup ceremony sparked major controversy
West Ham celebrate winning the Europa Conference League, their biggest trophy since 1980
Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker was temporarily forced to step down from his hosting duties in March
Question 10: Who am I?
5. Which leading international referee announced his retirement in November?
6. Who scored the winning goal for West Ham United in the Europa Conference League final?
7. Which legendary wrestler returned to the WWE at Survivor Series in November?
8. Which sporting event did Jonas Vingegaard win in 2023?
9. Mail Sport launched a brand new podcast called It's All Kicking Off, starring Ian Ladyman and which former Premier League winner?
10. Look at the picture. I tackled and carted away a Just Stop Oil activist after he entered the Ashes field. Who am I?
1. After how many seconds did Ilkay Gundogan score in the 2023 FA Cup Final between Manchester City and Manchester United?
2. Which baseball star signed a record $700 million contract with the LA Dodgers this month?
3. Which VAR official wrongly disallowed Luis Diaz's goal against Tottenham in September?
4. After how many years did Ian Wright announce his retirement from Match of the Day?
5. Corinthians goalkeeper Cassio made headlines in November. Why?
Ilkay Gundogan (right) scored a stunning volley to put Manchester City ahead in the FA Cup final
A 'significant human error' sparked extreme reactions after Liverpool striker Luis Diaz had his goal wrongly disallowed during the Reds' bitter 2-1 defeat to Tottenham in September
Question 10: Who am I?
6. Who was the leading try scorer at this year's Rugby World Cup?
7. Which darts star wore earmuffs on New Year's Day in January to drown out the noise from Ally Pally?
8. Spell the surname of Liverpool's new Hungarian midfielder. Dominic __________.
9. Which Bournemouth star became the second footballer in the 21st century (after Stevan Jovetic) to score a goal in each of Europe's top five leagues? (England, France, Italy, Germany, Spain)
10. Look at the picture. I said an emotional farewell to my club when I announced my retirement from football in April after playing more than 400 games for my team. Who am I?
Eccentric Corinthians goalkeeper Cassio made headlines this year with an extremely high IQ game
Don't you remember these things happening in 2023? Take a look back at Mail Sport's stories…
Cristiano Ronaldo officially joins Al-Nassr
Man City's incredible Treble triumph in pictures
OLIVER HOLT: F1 and Las Vegas are the latest entertainment power couple
'Oh f***': PGMOL releases VAR audio of Luis Diaz's goal blunder
Watch the bizarre moment when Corinthians goalkeeper makes no attempt to save a free kick
Virat Kohli breaks Sachin Tendulkar's world record as he reaches his 50th ODI century
CM Punk is back in WWE! Legend returns to shock to close out Survivor Series
Joaquin says an emotional farewell to Real Betis ahead of his retirement
Inside the beautiful home of BBC SPOTY winner Mary Earps
Luke Donald will lead Europe's push to keep the Ryder Cup on American soil in 2025